Control the pump via tablet or smartphone. Includes local touchscreen for running pump locally. Also has local Wi-Fi for running pump via smart device/tablet.
1. Control the pump via tablet or smartphone. Includes local touchscreen for running pump locally. Also has local Wi-Fi for running pump via smart device/tablet.
2. Auto-throttle based on pressure set point.
3. High pressure and low pressure shutdowns.
a. SmartPump Controller detects pressure changes and idle, then shuts down.
4. Chart Pump Data
a. Inlet/Outlet pressure over time.
b. RPM over time.
c. Safety shutdowns.
5. Auto start/stop based on water flow.
a. Flow detection, automated process to start/stop pump based on water flow. This works well with connected pumps in the field.
6. Networked Pumps
a. Works over local radio network/cellular network,
b. *Cellular networks/remote system options require a netConnect service plan.
7. Remote Control
a. Run one or multiple pumps remotely.
b. Require netConnect Service plan.
8. SmartPump Controller can be integrated with flowmeters and tank level monitoring systems. Integrates with emergency gate closing systems.
a. *Requires netDNA SmartIO
b. * Remote options require netConnect service plan.
netDNA SmartPump comes with
1. SmartPump Control System.
2. Inlet/Outlet Pressure transducers/cabling.
3. Flow switch.
4. ECU (Engine Control Unit) to interface with pump motor.
5. Fuel Sender.
7. *Optional Solar Power.
8. *Optional 900mhz Telemetry Radios.
9. * Optional Cellular connection.
** System requires external 12 volt deep cycle battery. This is provided by the customer.
*EXTRA COSTS APPLY